I love these kind of useful beauty tips/images, they can be so helpful at times.
When you look good, take pictures of yourself doing weird things with your face.
And then post them on the internet.
SQUEALS so gorgeous omfggg
And then have too much fun playing around in photoshop.
hottie tamale manda mmm mmm holla at my girlie
Ah, Valentine’s Day. A day for showing your love for one another, for spending copious amounts of money on chocolate and Hallmark cards, and for red, pink, and purple themed makeup. Hooray!
No matter your stance on V-Day, any beauty lover has to admit that the abundance of Valentine’s Day themed makeup looks all over the interweb is fantastic. I love pointless holidays for exactly that reason!
Even though Valentine’s isn’t really my “thang”, I do have a special someone to share the day with. A few days ago we decided to go out on a romantic adventure (which ended up being chicken fajitas at a sports bar), and I decided to document my “getting ready” process! I hope you enjoy this little tutorial!
- Too Faced “A Few of My Favorite Things” Eye and Cheek palette ($56, was Limited Edition for holiday. Try the Chocolate Bar palette instead!)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo “Too Cool” - $6
- Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Liquid Eyeliner - $8
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara - $21
- Esqido False Eyelashes “BFF” - $46
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner “Nude Pink” - $4
- NYX Butter Lip Gloss “Eclair” - $5
The lipsticks from the MAC punk couture collection. I obviously bought all of them. There’s only one left at my store!
no eyeliner today, more natural look
i think its ok \(UvU)/ ~*~*~*
LOOK AT MY FRIENNDD ONE OF MY BABIES